HOAs in Florida
- Nationwide, HOAs collect $96 billion per year from homeowners.
- There are 49,000 HOAs in Florida
- Roughly 9.6 million Floridians live in HOA communities.
- Each Florida HOA has on average 200 residents.
- 45% of the state’s population lives in HOA communities.
- >65% of Florida homeowners are part of HOAs.
- Some 3.5 million Florida homes are part of HOA communities.
- Homeownership statewide is 66%.
South Florida Law
The complexities of Florida’s HOA, condo association and co-op law make it difficult to navigate for even experienced board members and owners. Be sure not to “go it alone”. Here at South Florida Law, we have boutique firm attention to detail with the big firm resources necessary to draft and review association and coop documents and represent individuals and associations alike. Call us today at 305.900.8885 or reach out via our contact form.